Health, Safety & Environmental 020 8979 5444
Here at Express Drainage Solutions, we understand that industry activities will have an impact on the environment. We take our environmental – and social – responsibilities seriously and strive to take actions to mitigate them. This has rewarded us with an accreditation from the Environment Agency.
Actions we take to alleviate our impact on the environment:
- Opting to reuse and recycle wherever possible
- Disposing of waste in line with regulations
- Carefully planning to minimise both our emissions and noise pollution
- Selecting only registered waste removal carriers
- Always considering the products we use and aiming for the least harmful alternatives
We strive to ensure our management system is in line with these aspirations by:
- Meeting our legal obligations
- Seeking deeper understanding of environmental impacts
- Annually reviewing our energy usage to attempt to decrease use
- Requiring our suppliers to mirror our commitment to the environment
To move with the times, we will continually review our environmental policy and assess our performance.
Very helpful, clearly explained what needed doing, all decisions left up to me, would use them again if needed.- a customer in London
We accept all major credit/debit cards
Do we cover your area?
Great news, we cover your area, give us a call on 0800 802 1378
Sorry, we currently do not cover your area. If you think there has been an error, please feel free to give us a call on 020 3124 1785.